Our organization has accepted and committed to the environmental impact of our products, the prevention of environmental pollution and continuous measurement and monitoring for this purpose, the documentation, implementation, maintenance of our work, and keeping it open to public scrutiny.
Within this scope, it aims to set targets that will continuously improve our company and our environmental management system, to review these targets in the meetings to be held, and to provide employees with a healthy, safe and clean work environment.
To this end:
- Carry out environmental studies in accordance with the relevant laws, regulations, statutes and ISO 14001 standards, and apply them to its employees and subcontractors,
- It will raise awareness of employees by providing periodic trainings on the environment,
- To convey the environmental policy to all its employees, to ensure that it is understood and applied by everyone,
- Provide easy access of other parties (public, public, subcontractors, etc.) to environmental policy,
- It will prioritize the protection of the environment and human health,
- It will reduce the solid, liquid, gas waste and noise effect left to the environment
- Investigating recycling opportunities, it will dispose of or recycle waste in a way that does not harm the environment.
This policy is the responsibility of top management.